Friday, December 23, 2005

 
I was interested to find that David Cameron is now targeting Lib Dem voters. It seems that Labour has made a significant change to British society, making social democracy a large force in the country, large enough to force the Tories to move left in order to try to gain votes. Although I won't be swayed by his attempt to seduce me into join the party with the fluffy 'beliefs' section almost lifted off the Lib Dem website. I'm not going to be taken in by their knavish tricks though. The other thing I like is the picture of two police-officers holding hands while they go for a stroll, an attempt to show that the party is now fluffy and 'gay-friendly' perhaps? Who knows - you decide. In other Lib Dem related news, it seems like poor old Charlie boy may be on the way out. I like him, and he's given the party some great results, pushing the Tories into third and sometimes fourth place (behind UKIP - poor loves), but perhaps a new face is needed, perhaps TV's Lembit Opik? Whoever it is though, he/she won't have the same charms as this liberal politician from Brazil.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?